Wordpress Rewards Site Script Errors - Need to fix Postbacks - Coder / Developer Needed!
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $396 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
My last coder/developer is severely lagging so I'm looking for someone not only for this project but for more of a long term relationship.
I have a rewards site which is having some script errors.
1. Need to fix the postback for the [url removed, login to view] page
2. Trialpay postback needs to be setup correctly ([url removed, login to view])
3. Need to get the application approved under trialpay which is the 3rd fragment in [url removed, login to view], to get it approved we need to make a successful postback test
4. Here's what's happening now "It appears that your callback scrip keeps returning an error. You will have to update your scrip so that it returns a response body of "1" to indicate success"
5. We need to change the callback so it returns a 1, meaning success
6 The last fragment under [url removed, login to view] is called paymentwall and postback for that needs to be added correctly. ([url removed, login to view])
7. We need to automatically log in the user after registration.
I need someone that is REALLY GOOD with php and is familar with postbacks. Previous experience with rewards sites or GPT sites would be beneficial as I do need other things done here in the very near future. I need someone who can work on it quickly and is AVAILABLE. Send me your skype info so I can get a hold of you quickly. I can you the site URL as soon as you contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online