Wordpress Theme Development
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1010 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We're looking for a competent WordPress developer to create a general restaurant WP theme for us.
We will provide mockups, PSDs, and wireframes for both the frontend and backend admin screens, your job will be the coding.
The theme will integrate:
• PostMash Filtered (or some other ajax drag-n-drop post ordering solution)
• A shopping cart with PayPal payment. It should also have some way to view what’s in the shopping cart, for example a sidebar widget.
• A lightbox plugin
• Inline shortcodes
• PHP recoloring ([url removed, login to view]) – We will give you the exact code for this
• Facebook Share and Twitter Tweet buttons on every page next to the title
• Facebook like button at the end of posts and pages (The one where there is a button and long text that says how many of your friends like the page as well)
The theme will include the following custom features:
• General layout
o Top bar with custom logo and color
o 2 menu areas (1 for the top navigation, and one on the right side of the footer)
o Pre-footer with 3 widgets
o Sub footer
o 1 sidebar (can be set to appear on the right or left side of pages/posts)
o Full width page template
o 4 selectable colorization options (via CSS)
• Image gallery
• Custom homepage
o Quote box (can be turned off)
o Homepage menu (can be turned off)
o 3 widget areas (can be turned off)
• Variable fonts
• 4 custom sidebar widgets
• Custom content type for Items (Items are single food and beverage items, for example “Cappuccino”, “Ham sandwich”, “Chicken Gyros”, etc.)
• Categories for the Items (This is basically taxonomy for items. Item categories will be groups of items, for example “Deserts”, “Wines”, etc.)
• Menu cards (A custom content type made up of the Item Categories taxonomy)
• Custom Contact page
Please provide relevant website references to be considered for the project.
Thanks and good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online