I am starting a surf school in New Zealand and I created a Wordpress website for it.
I am looking for a wordpress guru who would be able to program a custom plugin for me: a user-friendly Lesson Booking System.
Attached you will find a quick draft of how I want the front end to look like. It's just a draft but hopefully it helps you figuring out what I would need.
In terms of the functionality, Once customers have decided which lesson they want, I would like them to be able to:
- Pick a date (or a date range for Multi-day lessons) on a calendar
- Pick a time slot out of 4 available - on a drop down menu
- See how many spots are left
- Select how many spots they would like to book
- See the price of the lesson
I have an online payment system up and running, therefore, once a customer has gone through the selection above, and if the lesson they want is available, I would like the following options to appear: Pay on the day or Pay online.
If the lesson they want is not available or if there is not enough spots, I would like a message to appear recommending them to send us an email to work something out or choose another date.
The tricky thing is, we have several types of lessons and 1 instructor:
That means that if someone books a private lesson on a Monday morning from 8am to 10am, I cannot book anyone else at that specific time. Therefore the other options, such as the Group lesson for example, would have to be blocked for this specific time and date.
Basically the lessons' availability would need to be interconnected. Also, when 1 spot is booked for a group lesson, the number of available spots would have to decrease.
Additionally, I would like to have the ability to:
- increase or decrease the number of available spots for lessons. In case I get an extra instructor in summer for example.
- modify time slots (if I decide to have more time slots or start at 7:30am instead of 8am, I would like to be able to change that)
That's about all I would need. I have tried many booking plug-ins for Wordpress and nothing really fits my use.
Feel free to ask me questions anytime.
Looking forward to discussing my needs in more details with you,