Write two proposals for improving an open source project
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $129 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
IMPORTANT: BEFORE BIDDING READ THE WHOLE PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
I need someone to write two proposals for improving an open source project.
There is 4 different projects and for each project there is a list of project ideas for improvements. You will chose two ideas, and you will write a proposal for it.
The 4 project are, each with a link of the project ideas, they are ordered in preference.
[url removed, login to view] development, U.I: [url removed, login to view]
3. Joomla: [url removed, login to view]
4. PHP, Python, NLP: [url removed, login to view]
You have to chose only TWO ideas in different projects. You have to be familiar with the project or a similar one and you would write a proposal with a detailed timeline of how the project will be implemented.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
1. PM me with the TWO ideas you chose. You should be an expert in the field you chose.
2. Discuss your ideas in details. What is the plan to work on it and what would be the milestones.
3. I will give you feedback about your ideas and you will adjust the plan accordingly.
4. Write the draft of the two proposals: which include the idea itself, why is it important to the project, technical details, possible problems and a timeline for the work. At the end you will write a small bio in which I will give you the details for.
5. Get feedback, polish it then submit final proposals.
I WOULD NOT CONSIDER YOUR BID IF YOU DO NOT PM ME THE TWO IDEAS YOU ARE CONSIDERING.
EXAMPLE OF PROPOSAL: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online