1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Payment. ½ payment mid way = site online and most functions working. Last ½ payment is paid after script fully operational and ‘bug free’ (as bug free as possible). I would also need a guarantee of free bug fixes for the next 3 months following the completion of the project and a guaranteed that the hourly rate of the project will remain the same for the following year ??" in case I want upgrades.
5)You are open to having your work (coding), done on this project, scrutinized by other programmers. The code will be my property.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 18, 2007 8:34:58 PM:
Dear Freelancers: Thank you for your time and effort in responding to my Yellow Pages project. Due to finances I have decided against building a Yellow Pages website from scratch. I have decided to terminate this auction as a result. I have contact you if I should repost this job in the future. kind regards, Simon