Zend Developer for Social Network project
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 3
----- WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR ZEND CODERS, NO OTHER FRAMEWORKS PLEASE !!!!
----- YOU MUST BE ONLINE AND ABLE TO COMMUNICATE FOR 8-9 HOURS/DAY BETWEEN 9AM - 10PM GMT+2 !!!!
----- JQUERY, XHTML AND CSS ARE A MUST !!!!
----- BIDS WILL BE POSTED FOR ONE WEEK OF FULL TIME COMMITMENT TO US !!!!
----- PLEASE REPLY AS INSTRUCTED BELOW !!!!
Due to the fact that we are facing work overload we have decided to look for a PHP coder
that could, in time, become part of our staff. We are now in charge of building a social network website. We need to select a qualified coder that could work with us on future projects as well.
Here is a list of the requirements we have in mind for the right coder:
1. Zend Framework 1.9 [A MUST]
2. MVC aproach in PHP
3. Good knowledge of PHP 5.1 and OOP programming in PHP.
4. Good knowledge of at least one Template Engine (Smarty, Savant, etc.)
5. At least 3 years experience in PHP
6. At least 1 year experience in creating websites and web applications using the Zend
8. Good knowledge of xhtml and css.
9. Good spoken and written English skills.
10. Availability on Skype for voice and video conference.
Please provide a written pdf document in response with the following information:
a. Describe your skills
b. Relevant portfolio
c. Previous experience
d. Preferred payment methods (monthly, hourly or project-based)
e. Payment amount
f. Code samples
g. Your time zone
Thank you for you time and interest into our request for proposal. We look forward to
working with you.
PaulGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online