He is a demo of the script ('[url removed, login to view]' and also once the form html submitted '[url removed, login to view]'), submit the html form then what have to be done on '[url removed, login to view]':
- on the right side where displayed items, make the [item name] text to appear on the cell at the center (right now it's displayed under the image, no need to make appear images, a grey background on each cell is just fine)
- still on the right make cell to have dimensions (100px width 50px height)
- on the right instead of up/down button make appear a scroll bar on the right like on '[url removed, login to view]' with UP arrow at the top of the scroll bar and DOWN arrow at the bottom of the scroll bar (i'll send you the code, the css file has this option)
- if displayed the page with a resolution of "960 x 640" or smaller then make the right side (from above where are displayed category name) to appear under the left side (to appear under the submit button)
- on the left at the top when entered value on the "Item:" textbox and clicked on a value on the drop down then corresponding item value should appear on the textbox
10 freelancers are bidding on average $26 for this job
Hello tukituko, I have read your requirements, I'm Ajax Professional, I am very confident to do this project. I guarantee complete satisfaction before payment. Thank you!
I can do this project for you with the minimum price. I can make sure that your project will be done in 14 hours(include the time for you to review before ending project).