bug fix on wordpress website - repost
This project was awarded to shajibs for $147 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I need someone to fix a few things on a website before it get released.
The URL of the website is the following : [url removed, login to view]
Almost everything works great except the following :
1) The "like" button in the player doesn't seem to work. I'm able to click on it, but if I refresh the page, my like will disappear. It needs to register the "likes" the same way it does when you click on the like next to the track in a post.
2) I can no longer publish my newly added song. When I click on publish, it saves as a draft. I'm able to publish it afterwards via the quick edit tool on the main post page (where all the tracks are displayed), but not when I'm editing a single one.
3) I can currently add a custom link with a track (linking to a url of my choice like Facebook page or iTunes page) and this link is displayed in the player and next to the track. However, it is sometimes mixed up (sometimes it is only displayed in the player, sometimes only next to the track, sometimes the link is messed up). I need to fix this.
4) On the popular page, the tracks that received the biggest amount of "likes" during the last 7 days are displayed. There's a cron job running for this and I think the issue is that. Right now, if I "like" a song, it will go on top of the chart, but after a while (about 12 hours) everything goes back to zero and I loose all the "like" added. I strongly believe this is due to the cron job.
There's also a most popular section on the home page displaying the 4 most popular tracks (generated with a shortcode), Some buttons are missing (download buttons or Link buttons). Simply need to update the shortcode php file with the updated one.
5) I have a widget that display a like on Facebook and follow on twitter button. Once in a while (1 out of 20 times) there's a error when the page load.
the following text is displayed :
Warning: file_get_contents([url removed, login to view]) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request in/home/content/75/8179875/html/avengethevirgins/v3/wp-content/plugins/social-impact-widget/[url removed, login to view] on line 547
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online