buy n sell website - re-posting
This project was awarded to ravinder246 for $400 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $500 CAD
Buy n Sell website (re-posting) - Look n feel (but not exact replica) and search functions like the sample site [url removed, login to view] with all country flags of the world in the database. Mobile and seo friendly. Microblogging style but not on wordpress. Compatible with all browsers.
Here is the requirement.
1. Anybody can browse the website but registered users who will be notified and verified by email will be able to list, comment and contact each other with “ captcha” feature.
2. Login/logout and register box with “captcha” feature. User should be able to change their passwords, manage items and ads. The passwords are to be hashed in the database.
3. “report this post (or item)" button with email info and “captcha” feature.
4. Country based postings represented by all country flags in the world. I should be able search for my home country and post the item(s) I have "for sale", buy the item(s) that I "wanted" or "looking for" from that country by contacting the other party. No charge for listing items "for sale" or posting "wanted" or "looking for" posts. One picture per post/item is allowed along with a short description and contact form below.
5. I should be able to add any missing country and flags as needed. Hopefully you can cover all the flags.
6. Will have home (the main page), contact-us (with “captcha”) and terms/policies page
7. Home page will display latest posting with the number of posting below the country flag beside the country name. You could make the latest posts like a moving window if you think it is a good idea.
8. Flags need not be as big but can be half the size compared to site flagpedia.net.
9. Along with key word search, the search will be done similar to the [url removed, login to view] (certain searches like by currency, by organization and by list are not needed).
10. Categories like “wanted” and “for sale” "looking for" need to be added with a drop-down menu and I should be be able to add more categories later as needed.
11. Banner ads on the side (left or right, single or double columns (125x125px if double column) banners and a main long (3/4 of the width) one for rotating banner ads below the logo/header section.
12. Banner ads will be placed for certain period(s) of time at fixed price(s). Notification of expiration be sent out 7 days and 3 days before. The registered owner can accept and repost it or it becomes inactive in the database. Which can be made active by the owner or the admin later if desired with the payment.
13. Registered users can post ads and payment is done via paypal. They get a confirmation notification.
14. As the payment goes through via paypal the ads go live automatically (you can suggest a better way). I would like this site runs on it's own with less interaction on my side but I will manage it as required.
15. User, site and banner ad management page will be needed.
16. Any other features and enhancement that you think that will help the site look and be a bit different would be much appreciated.
17. Admin panel/page to manage users, ads, payments and other features.
18. Please communicate as much as possible and respond to my messages even a word or two would do.
Since I had a bad experience with my initial post I need to add the following here.
I have 100% postive feedback (79 in total) on ebay under the same user name. Please take a moment to check my profile. Set smaller milestone and do not ask me to release it as an advance before any work done (one of the lessons I learned from from my initial post.
I will also provide you a test environment with MySQL database to check and confirm that it works before starting the project sothat final installing stage has no issue. Please ask me all what you need to know or want to have. Help me understand how you work and what I can expect during the progress of the project. Let me know what I can do or expect if I need to add anything after you started the project (I hope not to but just incase)
Thank you for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online