e-currency exchange calculator script
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $146 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a copy of the script on the following website:
[url removed, login to view]
On the first page there is e-currency exchange calculator. We need the same.
User must choose from drop down menu ecurrency for sell, then choose from second drop down menu ecurrency to buy.
Enter amount (in one of two input boxes), the other input box is filled automatically based on the fee generated.
What we need is:
- one drop down menu with ecurrencies to sell (options have also images as in the mentioned example)
- input box for amount
- second drop down menu with ecurrencies to buy (again options with images)
- another input box for amount
Between them will generate the fee and limit (max amount) based on selected options. If there is an exchange rate (EUR/USD), it will show also the exchange rate.
When option is selected in one drop down menu, in the second drop down menu this option must be removed. (user can't select the same options in both menus).
When user type amount in the input box, the second input box is filled automatically based on selected options. When user changes the options from drop down menu, amount is recalculated as fee is changed.
The script will control the max amount, if user enter more than the limit amount, the form can't be send and user is notified.
After form is submitted, I want to have these outputs:
- ecurrency from first drop down menu
- amount from first input box
- ecurrency from second drop down menu
- amount from second input box
I think you need to create these tables in database:
- table for ecurrencies to sell
- table for ecurrencies to buy
- table with fees and limits
You can copy the ecurrencies from the example site. The fees and limits you can make up.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online