I need a website that works like eBay, in ajax method, php, mysql. please provide some details and outline on how you will do this project. how does the system looks like, and what are the features or problems or errors i should know. please reply with the word "EBAY2009" in your first post reply. so that i know u are not a generated bot.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 5, 2009 9:39:32 AM:
hi, thank you all for showing interest in this project. could you please provide some guidelines on what are the features that the system will have? lets say, start with: 1. Auction Page 1.1 Buyer 1.2 Seller 2. Admin Page and other pages and features that you think my auction page should have? coz when you've listed down all the details, i can then understand how you will plan on my project and benefit me. thanks.
- supports all browser - ajax, jquery - php latest version - mysql latest version will run on linux based server. - domain, ftp account, hosting server will be provided. - please list down what you need.