This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $178 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Need a php script that estimates prices according to some specifications:
- There will be a box to name the global estimate
- need a combo to choose each product (each product has a different price).
- need two boxes to input width and height
- there should be a selector to choose between metric and imperial measurements
- there has to be a way to store the calculation and make new ones that will be added to the general estimate. At the end we'll have to have a
document that states all the items and the grand total for the estimate.
The estimates should be searchable on a database
Calculations will be based on standard pre-existing width measures, so if we have a piece that has 3x5m and the predefined widths will be 1m width and [url removed, login to view] width, the program should determine that the most suitable material to use will be the [url removed, login to view] because there will be no waste. If there has to be waste (let's say the piece to produce is [url removed, login to view]) then at the end we have to have a notion of the waste both in sqf/m2 and in $
For further explanations feel free to contact me.
All of it has to be supplied in source code that is at least minimaly documented so that I can upload it and host it on my server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online