experienced php/mysql/ajax developer
This project was successfully completed by divyanshunegi for $8 USD / hour in 35 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In35 days
Seeking an experienced php/mysql/ajax developer with solid skills in the following web technologies:
- Retrieving data from third party api/software interfaces (*)
* The api for this project is Mindbodyonline.com. Account and test credentials will be supplied to the successful candidate. For more information please see: [url removed, login to view]
Specific Project Deliverables:
- Retrieving therapist schedules (7 staff) and availability from Mindbodyonline via the api and committing them to a local mysql table for later reference
- Writing a php script showing therapist availability (as cached in local mysql) in a visual calendar/agenda format.
- Writing a simple script/form to allow site visitors to request an appointment, confirmations and notifications to be sent via email
- Integration into a php page containing a photo slideshow and clinic logo (php galleria, photos will be provided)
A detailed workflow, project plan (openproj) as well as rough page mockup will be provided as a guideline.
Additionally the candiate must:
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Take direction and work to project specifications.
- Exercise creative problem solving skills.
- Write clean code.
- Keep good notes and documentation.
We will provide
- Full orientation reviewing the project and deliverables.
- Access to a test server and database.
- Quality assurance testing and direct feedback.
- Clean and efficient code is to be maintained at all times which meets project requirements.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide daily updates and be available for skype or IM meetings to discuss any needed changes/edits.
- Please specify the expected weekly pay in your bid. I prefer a full time candidate (35-40 hours per week) but will consider part-time for the right person.
Payments and Project Duration:
- Payments will be made weekly for the entire duration of the project. By our assessment the project should take roughly 80 hours. As an incentive, should the programmer finish early in under the allotted time we will still pay for 80 hours labour.
The successful candidate will also be required to sign an assignment of intellectual property and non-disclosure agreement.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online