fix some bugs in a php/ajax/jquery script
This project was awarded to php4world for $99 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a couple of small bugs fixed in a php/ajax/jquery message script script. The script is running on an oscommerce site.
There are 3 script pages in the catalog side, and 3 script pages in the admin side. It is a small script to work on and is fairly easy to understand.
The problems with the script are described below:
1. When sending a message from oscommerce catalog side using internet explorer, the message recieved at oscommerce admin side is blank. (If you use Firefox, the message is received)
2. When trying to send a private message from oscommerce catalog side using google chrome, the input text message box is not available. (The input text message box is available in internet explorer and fixefox though)
3. When replying to a message from email imap script, the message received at catalog side has additional code message, like this : ontent-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
3. When 1 & 2 are complete, I will test private messages in google chrome, internet explorer and fireworks for bugs. If I find more bugs you will be required to fix these too.
I can help as much as possible, I will tell you where all the files are in which folders, and what code lines I think may be the problem.
Idealy I would like to find someone who could start working on the project today and finish it today. The project will be awarded to the freelancer who can complete the project today with the smallest budget.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online