I have a mysql db. I need a form that retrieves information from it and displays it on the webpage.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
A simple html or php page using forms that retrieves multiple fields from a table in my db and displays them on my webpage.
A new table is created in my DB every hour automatically by a cronjob. The script must know to read from the newest table.
A *SAMPLE* of what I would like is located at: [url removed, login to view] The results of that search would display UNDERNEATH the search fields in a tabled manner.
The page must be very well commented so I understand how its working.
I am willing to pay extra once the above is complete to maybe add more funcionality.
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Savannah, United States
## BIO I enjoy working with Linux and open source technology. You can view my blog at [LinuxWeBLOG] . <a href= "https://www.redhat.com/wapps/training/certification/verify.html?certNumber=805007799425965&verify=Verify"> Red Hat Certified Engineer</a> ## Area of Expertise Linux Server Administration and Open Source Technology. Scripting in Bash, Perl and PHP.
Hello, I have a bachelor's of science degree in engineering and I have an experience of more than 10 years in php(zend framework), perl, ajax, jquery, extjs, linux adminstration, database administration, mysql, mssql. I'm dedicated and very tenacious to accomplish your project's goals and I will make sure you are satisfied with the work done. Looking forward to start discussing your next project.
* Solid experience building web applications that adhere to the MVC software architecture using the LAMP stack. * Expertise in object oriented analysis, design and development of software. * Strong knowledge of C++ and the STL. * Demonstrated understanding of data structures and algorithms. * Good experience managing Linux networks.
## BIO PHP , MY-SQL, ASP, VB , ASP.NET , VB.NET , C#.net , SQL Server HTML,DHTML,Adobe Photoshop, PageMaker, Macromedia Dreamveawer,Coral, Banner Desing,Macromedia Flash ## Area of Expertise PHP , MY-SQL, ASP, VB , ASP.NET , VB.NET , C#.net , SQL Server
## BIO I am a student in Romania, I can speak English very well, I've passed the Cambridge Advanced Examination Certificate(CAE), so understanding the client's needs is not an issue. I hope you will apreciate my work and give me good rates. ## Area of Expertise HTML, PHP, mySQL, CSS, Turbo Pascal, and learning java(can do simple applets)