We are seeking a designer to redesign one of our existing clients websites. The name or current website will not be released until a successful bidder has been chosen. Please read the following requirements before bidding. A maximum of $[url removed, login to view] milestone will be made when awarding the project to a bidder, with the remaining balance to be made in payments throughout the project.
Our website currently runs in a Joomla [url removed, login to view] environment and is hosted on a LAMP server. It has over 700 pages of live, multi-language content in French, English, ASL and LSQ. The website contains content regarding 29 offices, 18 services and other district programs. It is also a listing of resources and information, these resources are found in .doc, .pdf and other formats. Events and advertisements about our regional organization and program are also featured.
Website must have capacity to:
- buy our products and services (e-store)
- post ads for products and services
- book appointments
- find the nearest office to you
- register for classes and other services offered by our various programs and services
- pay for services and class mentioned above
- recruit and manage talent via an easy-to-use and highly effective online applicant tracking system (ATS) for the HR dept.
- handle ASL translation video clips (American Sign Language)
- MUST INTEGRATE OR REPLACE: joomla, Blackbaud, Blackbaud Sphere, Virtuemart
- printable version of all pages
- registration system for special events
- Customer Relationship Management integration
- social media micro-site integration (fb, twitter, online blog, youtube, etc...)
- donations section/capacity
- ecommerce solution integration for selling merchandise
- forms (feedback etc..)
- rotating ads or banners
- careers section with an applicant tracking system
- full site search capability
should have capacity to integrate data from leading CRM's and be able to import/export to a MS ACCESS database and to EXCEL also.
- class/event registration
Our e-store has approx 250-300 products, different pricing occurs for different consumer groups, (e.g authorized dealers). Shipping and taxes vary by province. Currently we only sell in Canada, but the bidder should consider both the Canadian and US market.
Each product has, an image, price, tax & shipping, english/french/ASL/LSQ descriptions and model #
develop a e-newsletter delivery system such as Constant Contact and a e-newsletter template. This template should be easily customisable for each region and program and a process where each of these groups can transmit their own e-blasts from time to time. The bid should include:
- template choices that match branding guidelines
- stats and analysis of who received, opened, and read/clicked on links in newsletter
- access control for each program or services within our organization that sends e-newsletters.
UPON BIDDING, PLEASE INCLUDE COSTS FOR EACH OF THE FEATURES BELOW, SPECIFYING AMOUNT OF HOURS NEEDED FOR EACH. ALSO INCLUDE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TEAM FOR THIS PROJECT, AND PAST EXPERIENCE WITH RELEVANT SIZED PROJECTS. IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEND QUESTIONS VIA PMB, THEY WILL BE ADDRESSED IN PUBLIC CLARIFICATION BOARD WITHIN 12 HOURS.
BID DEADLINE: April 2nd, 2013
Project Deadline: 90 days for full testing / implementation
52 freelancers are bidding on average $5917 for this job
Your 700 pages Joomla website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil