I require a simple js web app that does the following--
(1) Show a web page (Twitter Bootstrap based web page).
(2) Allow user to select one css element of that page- eg menu/other element
(3) On clicking a button, a gradient /color generator is shown in Tooltip--> now user can select a color/gradient in this generator-- I already have the gradient generator with me.
(4) Once user has finished selecting his color/gradient. send the Less CSS variable value for selected gradient to my backend API, and refresh that CSS element with the user's selection so that user can see his selected color/gradient immediately.
(5) Identify a list of elements where images can be used, ie where gradients cannot be used. And for those elements, do the following--
(a) I have a set of images in a folder (which can be accessed by your web app).
(b) Your app shows a list of those images (again in a popup-- instead of showing gradient generator it shows this image picker).
(c) User selects one image and any other configurable properties are specified by user (options for all properties are displayed in your popup).
(d) Now css is generated based on user's image selection--> sent to backend as css variable--> and the page is refreshed with user's selected image+css.
I want you to create a generic app above--> that works for all possible CSS elements in a Twitter Bootstrap template. I have a template with me which you can work with. I also have the gradient generator with me. You should just ensure that your app above works with any/all css elements--> I will then myself apply your app to any / all elements in my Twitter Bootstrap template(which has many pages) and verify if everything works... This may take some time.. Once I have verified that everything is OK , I will accept the project as complete.
I am expecting really low bids on this one- less than $60 (because the major work of applying your css generator to all elements in my Twitter Bootstrap template will be done by me myself- so your work is quite less).
can you also provide me with a simple button that when clicked on, adds a new paragraph to an existing main or side column in the twitter Bootstrap template?
so that user can create as many paragraphs of content as he wants in side or main column? this should be quite easy for you...