b2b b2c social lending website with administration
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2608 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The goal of the project is to provide a customizable site for social lending for both - business and private bodies with mixed functionality (both may be lenders & borrowers).
The site should be:
- multilingual (full i18n);
- based on PHP/MySQL with CakePHP use;
- fully integrated with facebook (login through facebook, sending messages to the page on action - i.e. when the amount of lended money by day exceeds XXX thousands automatically system publishes customized message on the wall...)
- have multiple customers classes (for both lenders / borrowers) with customized fields (i.e. for companies we need additional VAT numbers etc), with customized parameters (fees, other);
- have multiple bid types (auction, blind, reverse);
- have very strong backoffice system (following customers, payments, fees, imports bank account statements to see if fees were paid, send daily notifications to both borrowers and lenders about payment schedule, integration with internet payment systems, scoring systems, others);
Some cooperation key issues:
- we do sign an agreement, no agreement - no work;
- we do overtake all commercial proprietary rights to all pieces of work / deliverables with rights to change / further development;
- part of deliverable is detailed documentation in english, without we treat delivery as uncomplete;
- FIRST STEP IS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the project, so both parties are assured that deliverable will meet needs of ours;
- !!!!!!!!!! partial payments / prepayments only for bidders with positive track record !!!!!!!!!!;
- day-2-day communication through email / skype with email preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online