There are three parts to this project. The first is a forex/stock chart widget, the 2nd is a clock and the 3rd is setting up a template/website.
I need a live forex chart. I want something simple with these features:
1. Customizable size
2. The chart/widget gets forex information from a good public (and free) source when markets are open. It also should be able to do commodities and major stock markets. I should be able to decide which one each version of it defaults at (“USD/Euro”, “S&P 500”, “Gold”). If I have multiple versions running, that means I can have one that is on forex and the other on commodities (gold, silver or any other major one).
3. It should also be able to do a currency converter and I should be able to default to this as well.
4. The widget should have the usual features that appear on such charts – candlestick or regular display, changing the time period (for forex it focuses more on shorter amounts of time).
5. It should have a slot for graphics – flags for currencies and currency symbols.
6. I want to be able to customize as much as I can as far as the look – color of the chart line, color of the second, third, fourth and so on chart lines when there are comparisons.
7. And anything else that you can come up with.
Lastly, I want something easy to implement multiple times.
I need a forex/markets clock script. I want to be able to post something like this –
The US market is open, it closes in 2 hours and 3 minutes. (with a small flag to the left of it)
There are only 4-5 forex markets and I can provide the hours. The script should know their time zone and I should be able to decide which to default to (“nearest market to them”, the market that’s open, or if all markets are closed, to go with the next one that opens). I should be able to flip between all of them and decide how often ("every x seconds, starting with the one that's open").
This is a simple clock script, which a good programmer will just have to tweak a bit.
I am looking to create typical information web sites with a top navigation bar and 2-3 columns of text boxes. I am looking at a number of css templates (php). I want you to install one that I choose. I am looking for something cookie cutter – I want to be able to customize each site by changing a css a bit and move onto the next one.
I would like a mobile version of the site - I believe that is another css that compacts the menu and articles. It is only static text, graphics and the above widget and clock. The charts are important on the mobile version. Users will have 2 main options - read articles or see charts with the clock on top.
This is basically a quick css template install and showing me how to use it and install it again myself. None of this is new to me, you will have an easy time getting me up to speed. I want to be able to install the sites quickly, open NotePad++ and start writing my content.
Lastly – I want to do this once and with a programmer for whom this is easy and has done this before. You should know how to do the stock market chart and clock from the get go and obviously know how to handle a template/css install.
I want quality over speed.