vBulletin - Upgrade Mobile Theme (Version 3.7)
This project was successfully completed by simonvernon for $400 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In14 days
Update Mobile Theme For vBulleting (Please use mobile devices when looking at themes. Preferably iPhone and Android phones in portrait mode.
You can see mobile theme at: [url removed, login to view]
The theme is very customized already and I am looking to modernize the theme and make it look much better.
1) Add ability to have header image banner. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
2) Make the forums home look nicer. The forums in "The Grapplers Guide General" section, "Grapplers Guide Product Support Section" and "Product Reviews Section" do not have any borders. I would like to add borders. Like how it is in "The Grapplers Guide Learning Resources" section. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
3) Fix the navigation buttons "Back" ,"Menu", "Normal Version", "Logout"
4) Make the subforums look nicer. The sub forums do not look like they are sub forums. They look confusing. I would like to make them look more functional. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
5) Make the "New Threads" look nicer. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
6) When I go to a "forum" the layout seems like it's to wide. There is no padding on the sides. Can we add padding? See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
7) I would like to make the forum display look nicer with alternating colors as well.
8) I am using the "GARS" add on for some of my forums and to help my layout look nicer on my desktop but on mobile it does not look nice. If you go to "The Grapplers Guide Technique Videos" in the mobile theme you will see that it does not look nice. There are main forums and sub forums. A lot of sub forums. See example of how it looks here: [url removed, login to view] See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
9) Links are not underlined
10) Make the titles of the threads when opened look nicer. The thread titles in "thread display" aren't in any boxes. They are just floating on the outside. Doesn't look very good. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
11) VERY VERY IMPORTANT! - I have a lot of videos on my website that are mobile compatible BUT they do not fit in my mobile theme. They are too big. I would like to make it so they can fit. If you go to the desktop version on a mobile phone (iPhone) you will see that the videos are resized and they fit well BUT they do not fit in mobile. I would like the videos to fit on my mobile phone on the mobile them like they do on the desktop theme on my phone. See Screenshots: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] - I believe you can do this with [url removed, login to view] - You can find the script here: [url removed, login to view]
12) Make "Post Reply" buttons look nicer in threads.
13) Make "New Message" buttons and "Reply" buttons in private messages look nicer
14) Forum Home: It it possible to make it look nicer with rounded corners like it shows in the private message? See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
15) I would like to have an advanced search option (or the option to search titles only)
16) Fix the menu drop down. When I click on "menu" the "thumbnail scroller is over" my drop down many and it hides some of the options. Can we fix this? If I can't fix this can we make it look nice somewhere else? and also make it easily accessible. I want to keep the thumbnail scroller. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
17) Make search results look nicer. See Screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
18) Make [url removed, login to view] to be able responsive and able to fit on mobile for iPhone portrait. (Put title "Album Title" under the thumbnail) - Add it to the menu
I would like the theme to look very nice on an iPhone in portrait and landscape mode.
Please send me a quote as soon as possible as I would like to get this started soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online