This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $536 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
You are to create a web site for an apple farm.
John Smith has been a farmer for a number of years and he has been using an offline inventory system to manage his day to day farming business. The offline software system that he is currently using allows to record sales and keep track of his apple fields but that’s about it. Having heard of the wonderful online solutions that are available to he has decided to hire you to build a better system for him.
His requirements in a nutshell are:
• He plants, grows, harvest and sell fifty three apple varieties – he needs to use the website to allow customers to see the available varieties of apples and express interest.
• As more than one customer can express interest for an apple variety, customers are to be served on a first come first served basis.
• Customers can be new or returning customers (never registered or registered with the site/have bought produce before). Apple produce is collected onsite (cash payment) although there is thought for a future option that would allow shipping of produce.
• Visitors to the site should be able to search and browse produce varieties for items on offer.
• Only registered users should be able to use the site and register interest for apple produce.
• The farmer should be able to search through the sales history.
To implement the site you should use HTML 5. The site must run from a web server and make use of a MySQL database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online