Have existing wordpress site and I used "Custom Tables" plugin to create a set of 6-7 tables. Each table is located on its own page. The plugin is has 4 areas I need help with.
1) The search field can't correctly read multiple words unless the words are separated with an underscore. Need this fixed.
2) Need very simple search form. Currently there is only one search field that is placed on each page with a shortcode. I would like to have another shortcode that creates a form with 3 fields so user can search 1 or all 3 fields to better filter results.
* each field will only be a text field
* if a field is left blank then filter is not used
* must require that customer make entry in at least one field to perform a search
3) next to the search form is a check box that says "exact search". I don't know what this does or how to get rid of it. I would like to get rid of it if doesn't do anything important.
4) would prefer if tables didn't display any results until after a search has been perform --- this one is not very important to me.
It's possible that this plugin can already do some of these things and I just don't know how perform the correct settings.
Removing point 3 from list. No need to remove the "exact search" checkbox.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
You can rely on my Wordpress experience to implement these customizations onto that plugin. Please see the personal message attached with this bid for more info.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hi, I can add the search functionality for your table plugin. I speak fluent English and am very communicative on freelancer and/or skype. I am thorough and reliable and have a 100% completion rate.