wordpress database plugin needs bug fix and custom search form - repost
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $110 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Have existing wordpress site and I used "Custom Tables" plugin to create a set of 6-7 tables. Each table is located on its own page. The plugin is has 4 areas I need help with.
1) The search field can't correctly read multiple words unless the words are separated with an underscore. Need this fixed.
2) Need very simple search form. Currently there is only one search field that is placed on each page with a shortcode. I would like to have another shortcode that creates a form with 3 fields so user can search 1 or all 3 fields to better filter results.
* each field will only be a text field
* if a field is left blank then filter is not used
* must require that customer make entry in at least one field to perform a search
3) next to the search form is a check box that says "exact search". I don't know what this does or how to get rid of it. I would like to get rid of it if doesn't do anything important.
4) would prefer if tables didn't display any results until after a search has been perform --- this one is not very important to me.
It's possible that this plugin can already do some of these things and I just don't know how perform the correct settings.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online