wordpress plugin iframe countdown footer
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $164 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $90 USD
I need a wordpres plugin:
1. Must create a custom post type, will allow me to create posts an manage them from the admin menu
2. The plugin will display an url inside an IFRAME (cpanel field)
3. I need a div/css OVERLAY on the FOOTER - sticky footer
you can use bootstrap: [url removed, login to view]
4. I can customize the heigth, color (gradient) of the footer (cpanel fields)
5. I can add text left center or right and a COUNTER (countdown) based on day/hours/minutes/seconds
6. Once the countdown reaches CERO it will be a redirect (cpanel field)
7. I will have 2 types of counter, static (I set a date for the countdown) or dynamic (the counter drops a cookie on the user and the countdown start from there, ANY DATE, that means that each user will get the same STARTING TIME of the countdown but if the user visits the page again the countdown continue running DOWN, ie: user lands on 0/0/1/42 , that means 1 min and 42 seconds, if the user leaves, and come back after 30 seconds it will display 1 min 12 seconds ...BUT if a new user lands on the page it will see 1min and 42 seconds... I hope is clear, you need to drop a simple cookie)
8. I can add a small image (like: CLICK HERE button)
9. We will add a few icons on the cpanel
10. The footer will be clickable, that means I can add a url in the cpanel.
I will need the source and support after!
See a sample in the file attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online