Adjust JomSocial \"Advanced Search\" page layout and \"Search Results\" page layout
This project was successfully completed by npkorban for $263 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
Using JomSocial and Reverse Auction Factory in Joomla for our site.
We need to adjust the layout and function of the "Advanced Search" feature in JomSocial to better reflect typical industry site layouts/functions for our site. (File - rough mockups attached)
For "Search Page" we want to:
1. eliminate the dropdown box navigation of the default JomSocial advanced search and instead use a "combined search" field;
2. add combined City, State field and provide an initial auto-suggest based on Users IP address;
3. add a hide/show field toggle for search by "Professional-Category" (can use list highlight or radio buttons to select);
4. add a radio button to select/deselect "search all users" or "professionals only" (these are based on JomSocial Profile Types);
5. add a radio button to search only Users with a "BBB Profile" field filled in their profile.
For "Search Results" page we want to show additional information in the search results, if the field is filled in the Users JomSocial Profile, including:
1. Company Name;
2. User's Name;
3. Average Rating and Number of Reviews;
5. Phone Number;
7. About Us; and
8. the current "Send a Message" and "Add as Friend" functions.
**Note: if the "search all users" radio button is selected, then we want to only show the default JomSocial information in the Search Results page.
***All file changes will need to be made on our development server and then migrated to production server once finished
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online