Using JomSocial and Reverse Auction Factory in Joomla for our site.
We need to adjust the layout and function of the "Advanced Search" feature in JomSocial to better reflect typical industry site layouts/functions for our site. (File - rough mockups attached)
For "Search Page" we want to:
1. eliminate the dropdown box navigation of the default JomSocial advanced search and instead use a "combined search" field;
2. add combined City, State field and provide an initial auto-suggest based on Users IP address;
3. add a hide/show field toggle for search by "Professional-Category" (can use list highlight or radio buttons to select);
4. add a radio button to select/deselect "search all users" or "professionals only" (these are based on JomSocial Profile Types);
5. add a radio button to search only Users with a "BBB Profile" field filled in their profile.
For "Search Results" page we want to show additional information in the search results, if the field is filled in the Users JomSocial Profile, including:
1. Company Name;
2. User's Name;
3. Average Rating and Number of Reviews;
5. Phone Number;
7. About Us; and
8. the current "Send a Message" and "Add as Friend" functions.
**Note: if the "search all users" radio button is selected, then we want to only show the default JomSocial information in the Search Results page.
***All file changes will need to be made on our development server and then migrated to production server once finished
6 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
We are interested to work on your project, and we will start working on it as soon as this project contract gets finalized. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB.