Amazon API + VM Shopbuilder - Joomla related
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $725 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a company that sells electric scooters online. We have a rather vast custom built affiliate marketplace that I am migrating to a Joomla + Virtuemart + VM Shopbuilder solution.
The objective of this job is to extend the functionality of a Joomla component called VM Shopbuilder. VM Shopbuilder allows you to easily import affiliate datafeeds directly into Virtuemart and also search the Commission Junction database through their API.
We are looking for extended functionality similar to the existing Comission Junction interface, basically duplicating the Commission Junction API feature, but interfaces with Amazon's API.
Here is a breakdown of what we are looking for:
Amazon API Interface:
1. The ability to build a search query based on one or more of the following variables: keywords, distributor, category, brand, high price, low price, and sku
2. Search results must have the ability to be sorted by: name, price, distributor, brand, and sku
3. Ability to create a new Virtuemart category on the fly to assign the results to as well as the ability to assign the query results to an existing Virtuemart category. (identical to existing CJ interface)
4. Query results are then stored in the VM Shopbuilder "Import Manager" before giving the user the option to add all or just the selected items to the Virtuemart catalog.
5. Items can be removed from Virtuemart and will be sent back to the VM Shopbuilder Import Manager.
Automation Features (create a VM Shopbuilder section that allows us to set these parameters and view/edit our search filters):
5. All CJ and Amazon search queries must be able to be saved and cataloged for later use.
6. Ability to construct and save search query filters that will allow us to flag and remove certain items from the search results. That way the next time we run the query we don't have to sort through 10,000 product entries.
7. Ability to run all saved search queries via a cron task.
8. Ability to identify new products in a search result, flag them, and notify web administrator via email. Must be able to filter new products out of the query results from VM Shopbuilder backend.
9. Extend these automation features to the existing Commission Junction interface already in place.
10. Extended product description functionality that will allow us to append a custom description to any item, assign that description to the item and store it in the database. This will be applied to ALL items that are imported with the VM Shopbuilder component, allowing us to maintain our custom description information after any automated product updates or modifications.
Please PM us with any questions-
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online