BUS TICKET SALE MODULE FOR JOOMLA
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $724 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The main purpose of the proposed project is to build a Joomla module that allows the users to buy bus tickets from a bus line that already have a ticket booking and sales system; this remote system will provide the data to the Joomla component via Web Services that we´ll provide.
The users can search for the availability of the buses and then reserve and pay their tickets online using PayPal and a similar service called “Dinero Mail”
The module should be Joomfish compatible.
The functionality of the module is similar to the one in this website:
[url removed, login to view]
The major requirements can be listed as follows:
1. The module should be Joomfish compatible so we can translate the different options of the module, and that the user can select the preferred language on the front end.
2. Allow a user to search for a Bus service by selecting:
Type of service (first class, regular class, special, etc.)
Date and Type of ticket (Senior, Teacher, Minor, Handicapped, etc.)
Number of tickets needed for each type.
The system lists :
Type of Service
Fare of the trip
Time of departure
Seats available for each type of ticket
3. Allow a user to select one of the options enlisted, then the user choose the type of ticket, write his/her name; select a preferred seat from one of the vacant seats available using a combo box and/or a graphic layout of a bus.
6. The seat in the layout will change of color to indicate that is already taken, the layout of the bus will change in number of seats depending of the type of service.
7. The component should allow the user to make a payment using a Payment Gateway. The system should allow payment through PayPal and Dinero Mail ([url removed, login to view]) this service provides HTML and API´s for integration.
8. Generate a printable (PDF) Bus Ticket if the ticket booking and payment is successful
9. Send an email to the user’s email account on successful booking along with the Ticket number and trip details
10. Generate an exception message if the booking fails due to Payment failure or due to unsuccessful booking.
11. Refund the processed amount to the same account from which the payment was made, in case the payment was successful but the booking failed.
12. Send data of the purchased ticket back to the remote book system.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online