Captcha doesn't work on production website
This project was awarded to alexu94 for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I installed a captcha tool on my test website and it worked like a charm. When I install it on the production site, it doesn't work.
This could be related to the fact that I copied the website files from the test area to the live area. Perhaps there was something that needed to change and I missed it.
I used this captcha tool... [url removed, login to view]
The test site is: [url removed, login to view]
- I need this tool to work on the live site: [url removed, login to view] (I uninstalled it, so it needs to be reinstalled. I have the download file)
- I need the tool to be plugged into the contact us, the user registration, the newsletter registration and virtuemart.
- All changes must be documented, including any tool customizations, settings changes, physical filenames and folder locations with any original code lines commented out and new lines identified.
- The site can be taken offline if necessary but only for planned time periods with my approval.
Suggested Milestones (if necessary):
1/4 payment for captcha functional on contact us with documentation
1/4 payment for captcha functional for user registration with documentation
1/4 payment for captcha functional for newsletter registration with documentation
1/4 payment for captcha functional for virtuemart with documentation
I must be able to see and verify the functionality on the production site and review the documentation before payment is made.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online