Cloud Computing Management
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Dear Sir and Madam,
the following are the specs of a project we should like to set in place. It will be a page in our website.
Those of you that have got the skill pointed out can post their bids. Thank you.
We have a code written in .php using Zend framework that do almost what we need, but we prefer to convert it in a real Joomla component without using other framework that are not strictly necessary.
The part that needs to be converted can be explored at [url removed, login to view] using as account name 'Gianluca' and password 'test'
In refactoring the code into Joomla component, we'd like to have also and the backend admin part of the component to setup the configuration parameters. So, It can be easily to manage.
We need to follow the localization rule of Joomla, in order to localize easily in English and other languages. I'll tell you what are the parameters to put in admin backend and I'll provide the English translations of the pages.
We prefer to get the Joomla component in MVC style following the Joomla directives.
Main functionality of the component:
- a user will buy (from a separate page not in cloud management) some credit in Euro
from the "Cloud Management" a user can:
- create, modify and delete a virtual machine (virtual machine for the component it's just an database entity)
- list all of its virtual machines
- display the credit left and the credit consumed over a month
- and the credit consumed over a month by a particular machine
The component has to manage:
- the decreasing of the credit and the calculation of credit left as per day basis
- and log all creation, modification and deletion on a log and send tickets to a vTiger CRM in order to allow to apply the user request on the virtual machine by our team
After the creation of the ticket in the vTiger CRM, you can assume that in the table storing the operation requested an external script will change the status from "requested" to "DONE". Hence, the component will display the new status of the machines accordlying to operation "DONE"s and the consumption of the credit will change accordlying.
The communication with vTiger CRM is about:
- When an operation is logged by "Cloud Management", a corresponding ticket will be opened and assigned to the "cloud" team
- when on the vTiger CRM a ticket will be closed, the corresponding operation will be marked as "DONE" on the "Cloud Management" log
The user needs to be advised with an e-mail when the credit left is under a threshold (configurable from the backend)
The threshold should be in days... in the sense, that when a user has a credit less that would it be necessary for running the cloud for 15 days, then an e-mail will be sent to the user.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online