295875 Community Builder modification
This project was awarded to phpjoomlababy for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Im working on a dating site in joomla, and I need some modifications to Community Builder (component for joomla):
1. NEWEST USERS NEWSLETTER. Registered users should receive a weekly email with the 20 newest profiles (according to the "Sexual preference" field choosen in profile by the forementioned user). For example, straight women should receive the latest 20 registered men who have a profile picture. So men without profile picture should not been sent in that email until they have uploaded their profile picture.
User should be able to deactivate this subscription in a tab in their profile, however it should be active by default.
2. CONNECTIONS. I need to modify the connections feature in CB. By default, users are notified by email when other user adds them as a friend, asking them to accept or refuse. I need to modify this so connections ONLY happen when a "double-match" is produced. In other words, two users have to click at the "Request Connection" button on each other's profile (without knowing the other person clicked at their profile). As soon as this happens, both users are conected, and notified by email. Also, the admin should be notified by email.
1. John clicks on "Request connection" button on Kellys profile. (nothing happens, Kelly DOESNT receive any notification of this)
2. One day, Kelly is navigating and find John and clicks on his "Request connection" button.
3. CONNECTION is produced: John, Kelly and Admin are notified by email of their new connection.
Aditionally, I need to add connections to the Users section in the administrator.
I need 2 columns: one named "Went out?" with a checkbox where I will check couples which already have gone out on a date (which is what we are going to organize) and a button at the top-right of the page to save this. The second column named "Date of connection" should contain the date a connection was produced and the user that connected with him/her.
This list should be sorted by Date of connection by default. I need to add filters by: "went out" | "havent went out" | "all"
If you have any question, please msg me.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online