Convert forms in Joomla to sql + move site and sql adm area
This project was awarded to jake1093 for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have today an existing HTML site with functional forms (5 different) which are using direct interaction with MySQL to insert the data in tables. Form data goes to clients special tailored sql admin system for administrating incoming requests/contact info. A new site is made in Joomla 2.5. This site is going to be replaced with the old one. All forms made here (mostly in Chronoforms) has to be either edited or replaced with the existing ones so that they communicate with the clients admin system. Admin system has to be moved to a new location - the same goes for the Joomla site.
Job in brief:
1. Move Sql admin area and Joomla installation to new server. (From 2 different locations into 1 new location)
2. Edit forms allready made in Joomla (or implement the old ones) so data is sent to the admin system
3. Test everything and do adjustments if necessary (remember thank-you messages, and so on...)
4. Maybe some small format fixes on site where forms are implemented.
5. Good communication and brief reporting trough the process.
Implementation and solutions must be done proffessional in best practice and for the best of the design and functionality of the site.
Job must start right away tomorrow (wednesday), and has to be done within the day, preferrably .
Please bid only if you understand fully the job and are able to do this swift and safe within your bid.
I will communicate to bidders when the morning comes here in Norway.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online