Create 2 Joomla! registration forms with extra new fields
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $439 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
In this project I want to get 5 things done, and they are as follows.
1) I want to create 2 registration forms for my website, one for individuals, and another for companies.
2) in each form I want to modify the registration form, add fields, radio buttons, check boxes...etc, and I believe this will involve modifying tables in the Data Base. The additional fields stated below.
Individual registration form will have the following fields:
Name: text field
Email: text field
Age group: drop down
Interests: check boxes
Mobile platform: check boxes
Gender: Radio button
Companies registration form will have the following fields:
Contact person: text field
Type of business: text field or drop down (will be decided once the project is handed)
Phone: text field
Email: text field
3) I want to add a hit counter for some of the above mentioned fields to help me with my stats (will be decided once the project is handed). So for example I would know how many users use iPhone, or how many users are of certain age group... etc.
4) I want to add a button in Joomla! Control Panel, through which I would export the Data Base of users in an excel sheet and download it on my machine to create stats. In this excel sheet I want to show the hit counter (iPhone users are 45 for example, Male users are 87 for example), and of course all the users information.
you have 2 options to do this:
a) you can create 1 excel file with 2 sheets (one individual and one corporate) and this means adding one button in the control panel, OR
b) 2 separate excel files (one individual and one corporate) and this means adding 2 buttons to Joomla! control panel, one button to export the individual excel file, and another to export the corporate excel file.
You decide which ever is easier and do it, I don't mind, but let me know which one you will do :)
5) I want to add a main menu navigation button that would be hidden in one country (Jordan in the Middle East region), BUT will be shown to all other countries. Maybe by checking the IP address or whatever way that would achieve this result best.
I need this project to be done real quick, but in 7 - 10 days ma, once the project is handed to you of course.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online