Creating the ability to add multiple product images to Joomla web store with VirtueMart
- Status Completed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 16
This project is to create the ability to add multiple product images to a Joomla v. [url removed, login to view] web store with VirtueMart 1.1.9. The site is [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Can you please calculate the price in euros for a project that includes:
- creating a copy of the site to develop in (unless you still have the previous one)
- search for a plugin for VirtueMart 1.1.9 and Joomla [url removed, login to view] that enables multiple product images for one product
- applying that plugin and testing it
- delivering the test site working to me so I can test it
- when successful, backup live site, then apply plugin to live site and test it
- provide functional and technical support when needed for the first two weeks after go-live
I am looking to spend a maximum of USD 125.
If you apply, make sure that you tell me what the project is about so that I see that you have a good understanding of what we are trying to achieve. Also please make sure that you provide a reference and show that you have done Joomla VirtueMart projects before.
Thanks guys and looking forward to start working with you!
- FrankGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online