Design A SAS Model For plug and play analytics and Social Campaign Managment - -
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $815 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a software designer/ architect who can construct a SAS model for a plug and play software that will sync run on windows and mac platforms and be used as a analytical model for initiate and conduct integrated social media campaigns and pull out information from various social portals whilst reporting various social media and act as a . The model will be a plug and play software and hence will not directly store information on the user/clients portal but will use our sql database to store data as per our requirement and present information in graphical and tabular bars and pie charts. This is no different from an SPSS or any other CRM platform which can perform standard analytical and CRM functions. So we have two parts first is a marketing element and second is a listening [url removed, login to view] marketing half you can draw analogy from various social media marketing software such as Sprout Social Hotsuite or google analytic where pulling in information and conducting integrated campaigns is a part of the model.
For listening half you can draw concurrence with Radian6, Alterian, Meltwater,Buzz and simpleyMeasured.
The second half is of the plug n play model is to have CRM built into it where the clients use it on the point of sale to register and log basic end user information. Now various segmentation can be performed given the categorized information that the SAS model will generate using informatics. Prior experience of developing such a software is highly desirable. Experience of constructing segments of this model either of the two or parts of it is also sought after. Kindly note theres not limitation to the designing platform but we will like to test the robustness and functionality of the software.
SAS model will have a client face which will be simple to deploy and have it linked to measure the SEO and social influence of the client's online activities.
1. Take in key words and text content in form of social feeds, review and referrals or product service descriptions.
2. Take inputs from user in form of keywords and categories and Use keywords selection to segment content in terms of categories & sub categories.
3. Runs an automated google search and Selects popular blogs, forums and portals in terms of page ranks and other popularity pointers.
4. Populates these selected PR Page rank based selections as in step 3 with the user input content both text and non text and adds a call to action pointer (cookie; url trace and other similar options). The cookies link to user desired landing page and sticks until user completes a form or transaction.
5. Trace back these call to action inserts in real time to monitor traffic going in and out of the particular Call to action insert on a blog, forum, portal.
6. Finally produces a live report on a dashboard to show the current spread and lead generation activity on a given user account.
7. Offers various membership based options to populate and monitor content spread. Takes into account social sharing and traces all activity on social portals reporting the viewership and click backs on a current link inserted to a particular insertion.
8. Aggregates content in form of reviews and referrals and product description across the web on a particular product/offer niche and returns the content that shows up on various review referrals and etailing websites such as trip adviser, ebay, wallmart etc [url removed, login to view] tool should be a plug and play format designed to run on mobile and desktop platforms. It should be user-friendly and should score a particular insertion in-terms of click through and conversion [url removed, login to view] shall look forward to hear from you on this and consult further to exploit avenues where you individual experiences are a strong point. We will also incorporate certain key features given the fact they all sound convincing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online