Development extra features for existing Joomla component Vik rent car
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
I need some development for VIK Rent Car Component [url removed, login to view] .
Please check the demo site and admin side.
1. Option to define the days customers can pick and drop the car.
For example: my client doesn't work on weekends so he wants to define the active days only from Sunday to Friday. And actually Saturday to be not click able.
Another option we need: the admin will be able to choose for branch a specific date / dates to be un active (holydays :) ).
2. My client have 1 branch that work on all days include weekends and holydays (airport branch) and in this case he want his customers to be able to set order in anytime and any day of the week.
Another request with this branch: to be able to choose a specific day / days that the branch not working (because we have 1 special day that no one work :) ).
## POINT 1 and 2 ##
Because the request are similar (point 1 and 2) I think the best solution is to make option inside " Pickup/Drop Off Locations" for each branch to define the specific un active dates (holydays) and another option to choose which day of the week will be un active and will be generic for all the year.
3. Extra charge for additional hours.
For Example: if customer rent car for 3 days from 9:00 am (first day) and return the car on day 3 at 12:00 am, that's mean he should pay extra money for 3 hours.
The system should charge him 20% extra for each hour from the daily cost.
The price for 1 day: 100$ ### for 3 days: 300$.
1 extra hour = 20% from the daily cost.
3 extra hours = 60% from the daily cost.
That's mean the customer should pay 360$ for this extra hours.
If the extra hours will be more than 5 hours, the system will charge him extra full 1 day.
* The admin should control the number of hours when the system will charge for full day cost (e.g. more than 5 hours)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online