Extensive Paypal API Integration
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
We are converting our payment processing to PayPal, and need a senior developer with experience in both Joomla and the PayPal API. We will use the PayPal non-profit product and accept donations online. The use case includes:
- donors who do not have a PayPal account and would like to pay using credit card only
- donors who do not have a PayPal account and would like to create a PayPal account and then make a donation
- donors who have a PayPal account and would like to donate using PayPal.
- in all the above scenarios, donors can make either a one-time or recurring donation
We would like to emulate the payment processing behavior on this site: [url removed, login to view]
In Joomla, we have two types of authenticated users: registered donors and registered non-donors. After successful donation, donors are promoted to 'donor' status on their registered account in Joomla. If they have no Joomla account established, they are directed to a page to register which automatically registers them as donors. This code has already been written and the functionality needs to remain intact. Only the payment processing needs to be modified, but it will touch on the authentication code which needs to remain functional.
We need a developer with immediate or near-term availability who can successfully complete the job within one week.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online