Facebook Fan Page Setup with iFrame and More
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for a qualified professional programmer to create a Facebook Fan Page/ Joomla Web Page. I am aiming to do something similar to this Fan Page for The Palms Casino Resort [url removed, login to view] You will need to "Like" their page to see it.
The main layout will be the following pages:
- Photo Page
- Likes Page
- Integration of a special component feature that is currently within our Joomla website, currently uses K2. This feature is in another area of our site but we want to have one directly linked for Facebook that will work similar but different as they are different users. Ask me about this and I will explain it to you more in a private PM.
- Client interaction Comment Page to receive posts and testimonials from our users. Similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Products Detail Page - I have a design, will require some modifications
- Specifications Page - I have a design, will require some modifications
- Twitter Feed page - [url removed, login to view]
- Video Page - have one in mind I want to match up with but preferably in our own design. Similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Pinterest Page
- Facebook Invite Friends page like the one on the Palms Resort page
The general idea I am looking to achieve here is this. I want a Joomla website set up which will later be integrated into the back end of my existing website (also Joomla). This site will contain some or all of the menu items for the various pages I have listed above. I want this to work separately from my original site because there will be different info I want to collect and edit. This site will also be hidden from Google's robots so these pages are not crawled for indexing. Some of these pages may be broken out within the Facebook page itself to just add some randomness to them but should still be able to work through the one site. I have PSD HTML files of the design we will be using. You will need to customize it for Joomla and to do what we want it to do.
Could be more programming work for the right person...
You Must Have:
- Hands-on PHP coding experience, including OOP experience
- Experience managing MySQL from both PHPMyAdmin and command line
- Experience managing and optimizing MySQL databases, ie knowing how to and when to use indexes, etc.
- Knowledge in setup and maintenance of LAMP or WAMP setups. Ability to install and configure Apache/PHP/MySQL/SSL on a server if needed.
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Ability to create simple, clean user interfaces from the ground up utilising HTML, CSS, Java script knowledge
- Experience with SVN for development work
- Experience with Ajax
- Experience with .ASP
- Experience with cron-based scripts
- Experience with Joomla, Drupal, and Wordpress
- Experience with Facebook Fan Pages and Apps
- Experience working with and manipulating XML
- PayPal API and other payment API experience
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised
- Must be able to communicate status and reports to project manager on daily basis
- Must be comfortable working on several projects at once or shifting gears to work on priority items
- Must have well spoken and written English to be able to update clients directly in some circumstances via ticketing system, etc.
- Must have Skype ability during some point of the day between the hours of 8am - 1am CST for communication
- Must be able to communicate through Skype phone calls and TeamViewer
MUST be able to demonstrate some previous works - either screenshots or preferably active working sites
Must be able to start now...
Got questions, contact me via PM for further information
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online