Fix/optimize 10 page joomla 1.5 site with free plugins from internet.
This project was successfully completed by jbizguy for $50 USD in 9 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 USD
Completed In9 days
Looking for a Joomla admin who has built his own website at a good level to improve/fix an existing Joomla 1.5 website.
The website only has currently approx 7 pages active pages.
This following needs to be done.
A. Correct the main and secondary menu, the subtopics links are not not different for every topic
B. Download, next next install and configure the following free plugins you probaly have and I have used on my wordpress sites:
- advanced WYSIWYG editor, the current one from joomla is horrible. It does not allow images to be linked without creating a url to an image first.
- a permalink plugin, the current joomla only allows links looking like php?page17=etc... Google doesnt like this.
- an adsense plugin (basic config)
- a SEO plugin (basic config)
- a contextual related plugin similar to Wordpress to Nrelate plugin
- a comment plugin, which anonymous comments possible (no disqus, no facebook)
- A spell/grammar plugin
- an article star rating plugin similar to GD star rating
- a traffic view plugin, similar to Jetpack in wordpress
- a security plugin, similar to wordpress Better WP Security
- a 301 redirect plugin like wordpress redirection.
You have created at least 2 joomla websites from scratch and you have as a joomla specialist a list of 20-30 plugins on your local pc which you use for every joomla website you make.
You know how to configure them, and can do it per plugin in about 15 mins.
You know how top menus, user menus, etc work in joomla, so you can arrange the menus in a logical way, (topic 1,2,3,4,5 subtopic 1a-1b-1c-1d-1e, 2a-e, etc..)
You are very happy with the budget, preferably from around India, since you know this is piece of cake for you or your companyand you need less than 3 hours to fix this.
You have done work before on freelancer and have good references from previous clients. Having done work before is a must, unfortunately I have no time to test newcomers.
I would be able to do this in less than 3 hours on any wordpress site, but my joomla skills are limited, and I dont have time to learn it.
Please write in the bid itself why you are the guy I need. Any reference to a website you created will make the difference. Additional private messages, and also "broadcast/spam" messages to all projects you see saying "I can do it", "i understood your project and be happy to ... " will be ignored right away.
The project will be devided in 2 milstones of 50%. If you can deliver the first part fine (fix menu, add some plugins), you can continue with part 2 (install and configure more plugins)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online