PLEASE READ CLOSELY
1) PROJECT WILL BE PAID ONLY IF 100% SATISFACTION
2) a) FOR SMALL PROJECT: 1 MILESTONE: YOU POST A DEMO FOR US TO APPROVE. WE TEST THE FILE WE PAY.
b) BIGGER PROJECT: 2 MILESTONE: 1 MILESTONE WITH ALL FEATURES REQUESTED ON DEMO, 1 MILESTONE AT THE END WITH EVERYTHING WORKING
3) PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH US TO DESCRIBE HOW YOU COUNT ON COMPLETING THE PROJECT. THIS WILL ENSURE WE ARE BOTH ON THE SAME PAGE
4) NO PROJECT PRICE INCREASE AFTER IT HAS BEEN GIVEN
5) NO ACCESS TO ORIGINAL SERVER, YOU WILL HAVE TO SETUP A DEMO SITE
*** JOOMLA 2.5 ***
PART 1) MODIFICATION TO THE TEMPLATE MISSION CONTROL (free from ROCKETTHEME)
1. From the Template option there is an option EXTENDED MENU (YES and NO). This option gives the opportunity to have 2 column for the extension menu instead of one.
2. This option has to be replace with EXTENDED MENU (1, 2, 3, 4,...). This option has to provide more columns instead of just 1 or 2.
3. The top Menu with all tabs has to be enable with floating menu properties in the template option (YES or NO) as in the extension Skyline Floating Admin Toolbar from [url removed, login to view])
4. Everything has to be zipped in an archive file compatible with extension installation and work properly.
PART 2) MODIFICATION TO THE TEMPLATE DIAMETRIC (from ROCKETTHEME - will be provided with)
1. Has for point 4 of previous part, the MAIN MENU with the logo has to be floating when scrolling down. We want this option to be a PLUGIN that we can install separately and specify which menu. Has to be working without ticking. Could use or not JQUERY (if yes, it has to do not cause conflict with already installed extension)
2. The main menu on top is loading the menu MAIN MENU. The way the access control is set for menu item is to be public or registered. There is no option to have the menu be PUBLIC ONLY. THEREFORE, we want a a PLUGIN that will be install separately that, once activate, will show MAIN MENU for public user and PRIVATE MENU (having the option on the plugin to select the name of the menu) once the user will be loggin to the site.
3. This new PRIVATE MENU will also be able to be floating with option 1
3 files to be submitted AND THAT DOESN'T conflict with anything: 1 template zip and 2 plugins.