Joomla 3.0 Component for Authentication through Coupon Code Lookup
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 13
We are working on a Joomla 3.0 portal that requires a simple component which can import unique coupon codes from csv, xml, etc. Generating the codes is no big deal, it's the authentication process that we need most. A user will enter a coupon from a Joomla menu and if the coupon is verified, he will gain access to fill a form.
1. The coupon codes (like a 1m of them) will be stored on a mysql table on the site.
2. Users will physically purchase a coupon code from a designated seller.
1. Users will have to enter the coupon code to gain access to specific areas of the site. So the component will make good use of the Joomla 3.0 ACL.
2. We should be able to control how many times a coupon can be used.
3. Coupon code example; XRD4RDFFG9. Code will be at least 10 characters long. ALL CODES WILL BE UNIQUE.
4. User emails are unnecessary for registration.
I have devoted 3 days going through the Joomla extension directory without success. Unfortunately we don't have time, as the site should be live by now. The component has to be ready in the next 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online