Joomla Job Board component
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $575 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
- Only bids from freelancers who already have feedbacks on Joomla projects will be considered.
- Automatic answers with dozens of links will be automatically hidden.
- If you will send a PM, please write "I've read and understood your requirements", otherwise we will not consider it
We are looking for an experienced Joomla developer to create/modify a job board component based on our requirements.
The website should be multi-agency, only the administrator can create agencies
- Display 2 job offers per agency in the homepage (latest ones)
- A page should display the list of all categories and subcategories, when a user clicks on a category, he should see the job offers that this category contains
- Search page to allow users to find job offers, they can search by: job type, category, agency and keyword.
Back-end (for agencies):
- After login, the agency should be able to add/delete/edit/publish/unpublish a job offer
Backend (for super admin):
- Super admin can manage everything (agencies, job offers, categories, fields...)
- Job applicant can create his account on the website by filling a classic registration form or by importing his details from Facebook/LinkedIn)
- If a job applicant has an account, he can see his job applications, manage his resumes and cover letters
RSS Feeds to create:
- 1 RSS feed per agency that contains all the active offers published by this agency
- 1 RSS feed per agency that contains the last 5 job offers published by this agency (this feed will be used in a 3rd party website, its format will be specified)
- 1 global RSS feed that contains all job offers
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online