SITE CONCEPT ([url removed, login to view]):
Purpose of the site is to create a means for the Ethiopian local and Diaspora community to manage events. Event search by category or location, Event creation from the front end, registration are main aspects. Latest Joomla 3 will be used.
[url removed, login to view]
REFERENCE EXAMPLE SITES
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
The attached mockup jpg is focused on the positioning of modules as it is what decides our template structure. Details inside each module are mainly according to features below. Colors should be corrected on implementation too.
For the create event page I have not created the layout (see beta1 site).
For the single events detail pages I have not created layout. on both cases we will use similar side modules as as the other pages and ohanah outputs that need resizing according to eg.1 site.
Take the Beez2 joomla template and customize it. Match the look and feel as per the mockup attached, the features below and the example sites above. CSS work.
COMPONENT LAYOUT CUSTOMIZATION:
Ohanah needs some hack to be a little more flexible inside the templates. Ohanah outputs will be called in three different areas 1. On the event list output (on main component/ content section of template) 2. On the event list module and 3. On the single event & registration. All of the three share the same styles with event list. That is a problem. Therefore the [url removed, login to view] file need to be duplicated three times in order to be able to style one separately without affecting the other one. The rest of the styling work is normal. But future component update will be compromised. If you have a solution for this would be a plus.
Prepare icons representing each category (~10). Each should be made of two similar colors. when the event flier images are missing icons should be the background with their name also appearing. (eg.1)
As per a freehand sketch to be provided
Priority = top to bottom
- Create Events page is accessible only for logged in members
- The main event list output on home page only should appear as TILES format. (eg.1)
- The main event list output on other menu pages and modules appear as LIST format. (eg.2)
- We want the event list module output as compact as possible vertically (eg.2). If horizontal space becomes a problem, we can move it to the wider right hand side module position and bring the newsletter in its place (or switch off the date icon from the back end configuration) and bring the newsletter in its place.
- All event lists should include price. It is an ohanah feature.
- All event lists should include facebook like button (ohanah feature).
- In the Find Events page event list output (list format), links for the place and category should be there on each event.
- Floating menu bar that hangs over after the header section is scrolled away. ([url removed, login to view]).
- Mobile version is currently launched by specifying the mobile version folder on the URL. We need to make this app to be launched on auto screen detect on mobiles (responsive template by itself will not do this). We need to add our logo to the header. We need to add the city filter module on the header.
- The page background that is seen when the main event list is too short is. Shadow of people gathered with a watermark of the site name above it and stripes of African colors (green yellow red orange) spreading from that and fading out towards the rest of the page.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $566 for this job
Best Logo designer ...... I will help you achieve results above and beyond you expectation with a quick turnaround...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you!!! Please check you inbox for more info.