Joomla Page Redesiging and SSO across all plugins
This project was awarded to joomextensions for ₹17850 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹5000 - ₹11000 INR
We have a Joomla hosted website and presently configured with one real-estate (Property) Joomla plugin.
Goal: This website will be a single stop portal for multiple purposes. For E.g. Property, Jobs, HealthCare etc. Initially we like to start with one module (i.e. Property) but we should have a framework (or a template ) in place to make future integration of modules (such as Jobs, healthcare) seamless. Refer the requirements below for more details.
A. Landing Page – The Main Page
• Must have a professional look and visually appealing (hence find the best of templates to be used with good graphics)
• The landing page majorly will have
o Buttons - Must have designer buttons with links to various modules (in current case it will just be Property). Similarly create dummy buttons for Jobs, HealthCare and Matrimony. As these modules are not ready do mention “Coming Soon” on the button
o Whats New? – An announcement sections where we will post new things coming up and any latest thing related to business
o Links Section – A dedicated sections for putting various links such as FAQ, and similar others
o Menu Section – Contact Us, About Us
o Login Section – Must have the login and registration options
o Place for Ads – Googles Ads and other sponsored Ads
B. Module Page Template – Property Plugin
• Must have a professional look and visually appealing. Must inherit some properties from the landing page like adds, Colour, banners and menu items
• The module level page majorly will have
o Functionalities – All the functionalities and links that are available as a part of the plugin
o Customize Layout - Customize the default extension layout to give it a better look and feel
o Whats New? Section – Must inherit from the landing page
o Links Sections – Must inherit from the landing page
o Menu Sections – Must inherit from the landing page
o Login Section – Must inherit from the landing page
o Place for Ads – Must inherit from the landing page
C. Single Sign-On and Permission Management – Solution Required
• Single Sign-On across all modules/plugins – By default joomla offer this service but we have not tried it yet. Do a bit of research and let us know if Single-Sign on is possible across all modules.
• SSO Integration is a part of this project. Hence we would expect a fool-proof model for this
• Permissions Management – Like the SSO the permissions has to be rightly mapped to a particular user id. Mostly the permissions are handled specific to the plugin. Hence, the requirement is to make sure that the SSO user ID is recognized at the module level for applying module specific permissions
D. HOWTO GUIDE
• A document with detailed steps to integrate future modules seamlessly which should inherit the layout details, SSO and must get linked well with the framework
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Site must be fully tested and error-free completely functional
• Site will be fully customizable by owner using joomla back-end
• If any 3rd party products are used, they must be pre-approved by us before development begins
• We will do the minimal security tests on the site and any major security problem exist in your work, you’ll have to fix it without any extra cost
• Within the total cost, max of 10-20% changes has to be accommodate which may not make any major difference in overall efforts
• This will be our flagship product hence high level of confidentiality is expected. You cannot discuss this with your customers or anyone who could potentially compromise our product plans.
• On agreement of terms and conditions, you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement form with us
• You cannot list us as your customer in your client’s list for this particular project unless we approve it for any specific projects we do with you
• Our site will not have your links or ads unless you are paying for the ad.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online