We are a larger news organization.
We measure traffic in the tens of thousands per day.
Our main extensions are: JComments, Community Builder, Article Factory Manager
The project would be:
- Upgrade our existing Joomla 1.5 website to 2.5
- Work off our design mock ups to create new front end template (bootstrap a plus)
- Transport our existing database of Articles, Users to the new site seamlessly (about 600mb database)
- Integrate front page slideshow, most recent articles with thumbnails
- Work with our graphic artist to create template. Home page, article page, video article page, extended article page have different layouts.
- Template must either be mobile responsive or have both a mobile and web version.
- Replicate existing website functionality (I know this is a bit vague, I can provide more details)
Interested companies should:
1. Have 2 or more employee's
2. Have a domestic US branch or be available by phone during US business hours
3. Have component level development experience/ Have a php pro on staff
4. Have a CSS/HTML5 guru on staff
5. Have Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 upgrade skills including mysql abilities
Consideration will only be given to companies that reply with a thoughtful response to this post.
Simply posting your CV or portfolio will be ignored.
Thank You for Your Time.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $4295 for this job
Your Joomla News website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hello, we are team of 23 people and out that 5 are Joomla experts and surely able to get you good job done. Please see private message board for clarification. Best Regards, Lx
ready to rock joomla pro / contractor 3 coders full time USA based over the phone California resident with over + 250 perfect reviews and 100% English!
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................