Do yourself a favour and read the entire project requirements before bidding ;)
For a joomla website (currently 2.5.8), we have a requirement for a back-end extension to allow administrators (or members of a specific custom group defined in the extension itself perhaps?) to send SMSes to our members. We have an account at [url removed, login to view] and we currently use an extension called mySMS on the 1.5 version of our site. We are moving to joomla 2.5.8 very soon, and need to have the SMS functionality.
- back-end extension. Only administrators (using the administrator account) should be able to send SMSes through the back-end only. No need for a front-end.
- must support SMSGlobal as SMS service provider (this is our current provider
- must support using custom community builder field to retrieve mobile numbers
- smsglobal number format is xxyyyyyyyy where xx is the country code. We only need to support norwegian numbers (47). The mobile numbers are registered in CB without the countrycode, so the countrycode prefix must be built into the extension. Customisable if possible.
- must contain log of sent sms'es (date, list_of_recipients, messagecontent)
- if supported by the smsglobal api, credit control. Meaning, the extension should check for available credits when launched.
- support ability to manually add new sms provider. (can be skipped if proven too difficult)
Hi Sir. I have very experience in this field. I can solve your problem quickly because I have solved it before. Please contact me for this job. Thanks and Regards