Joomla SRS component upgrade
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $178 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Upgrade / Adding functionality to tailor made Joomla Component.
Present Situation: Tailor made Joomla SRS component used for direct booking of services by registered service providers.
Customers can ask for service by filling in a service request form om the website.
Registered service providers can claim service requests themselves, which are filtered on required area code and displayed
Area managers can control the process and can assign providers to service requests.
Mail confirmation, payment requests, job description mail to providers and customers is done automatically by the system.
Needed is some small additional functionality:
1. Auto populate some customer form fields, based on the input of a project number by the customer.
Fixed job details per project number are stored in the database and are refreshed daily.
2. Job data should be kept updated / refreshed until status of the job is “DONE”. Then the job data will be frozen and archived.
3. When no job data is available or some is missing, customer should fill in the required information and this data should prevail.
4. Area managers should be able to edit all job data when logged in.
At the moment they only can change the status of the project and assign providers to the project.
5. Area managers should be able to mail the providers as a group and as a selected group.
So checkboxes are needed to make desired selection of the providers in the provider list which is available for the area manager.
And a checkbox should be added to select all providers at once. Selected list should be submitted into the BCC field of the email message.
6. Excel list should be created by the component by clicking a button by the area manager
List should be mailed to the area manager and administrator with all job information from jobs with status “DONE” .
After sending excel list status of these jobs should be changed to “CLOSED”.
7. When multiple jobs are claimed by a provider there should be a check if there is no time conflict. (Overlapping jobs)
Time check should result in a warning before confirmation of job acceptance.
Example: time_claim1 minus 1.5 hrs. < time_claim2 < time_claim1 plus 1.5 hrs.
8. Adding new providers is done by selecting new users from the Joomla users list.
This should be changed by an input field for the administrator for the Joomla user id number.
So no more selecting from a dropdown list.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online