Joomla & SugarCRM Subscription Service
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2392 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
1) Develop a way to have a user to come to the site, see services available, register/subscribe.
2) Upon subscription, choose option A, B, or C (etc) if needed.
3) Create subscription fulfillment and make a service such as SugarCRM available to them.
3a) SugarCRM with Joomla website [url removed, login to view](SugarCRM) and [url removed, login to view](Joomla Website Template).
4) A client login portal on my main site for payment for the subscription and also input of their data into my own SugarCRM software.
I leave this very open-ended because I want to hear your input, I will divulge more after you sign a non-disclosure upon hiring. I do not want to see "I'll start today," etc. Send me your thoughts, I will promptly get back to you. I am willing to pay 50% of the cost upfront should you show a promise of a production environment within a reasonable time.
Serious developers North American, United Kingdom, Australian developers only. All code must be in PHP. Linux environments only. All code and work will be monitored and audited by my staff.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online