This is a simple Joomla Template Modification project. Please read the instructions below so you clearly understand what's involved.
1. Make a copy of the existing Joomla template
2. Modify the copy to look like the attached [url removed, login to view] file.
3. Create navigation bar using the 6 images: HOME, ABOUT, SERVICES, WELLNESS, NEWS, CONTACT
4. Create pages in Joomla for each link.
5. Apply new template in Joomla to the 6 pages.
6. Add text content to pages.
Special instructions for template.
• Template must follow pixels from photoshop file (I can provide other formats if needed)
• When the user hovers the curser over a link in the navigation bar, the image will change to the second image for that link (see [url removed, login to view])
• All necessary build files will be provided
The work on the website cannot alter any of the existing material. The website will essentially have 2 different sites under the same Joomla backend. They will each have different templates. You are just creating the template for 1 of these.