We have a Joomla hosted website and presently configured with one real-estate (Property) Joomla plugin.
Goal: This website will be a single stop portal for multiple purposes. For E.g. Property, Jobs, HealthCare etc. Initially we like to start with one module (i.e. Property) but we should have a framework (or a template) in place to make future integration of modules (such as Jobs, healthcare) seamless. Hence the requirement is to create two Joomla templates i.e. create one template for the landing page and one for the component.
Note: The design for both the landing page and the component page is already ready in a .jpg format. Hence there won’t be much work around getting the design finalised.
a) PSD design for the Logo, Landing Page and the Component Page
b) 1 Joomla Template for Landing Page and 1 for the Component Page
c) HOWTO or Instruction guide for deploying the template
Below are the requirements in details:
A. Landing Page – The Main Page Template
• Must have a professional look and visually appealing (hence find the best of templates to be used with good graphics)
• The landing page majorly will have
o Buttons - Must have designer buttons with links to various modules (in current case it will just be Property). Similarly create dummy buttons for Jobs, HealthCare and Matrimony. As these modules are not ready do mention “Coming Soon” on the button
o Whats New? – An announcement sections where we will post new things coming up and any latest thing related to business
o Links Section – A dedicated sections for putting various links such as FAQ, and similar others
o Menu Section – Contact Us, About Us
o Login Section – Must have the login and registration options
o Place for Ads – Googles Ads and other sponsored Ads
B. Module Page Template – Property Plugin
• Must have a professional look and visually appealing. Must inherit some properties from the landing page like adds, Colour, banners and menu items
• The module level page majorly will have
o Functionalities – All the functionalities and links that are available as a part of the plugin
o Customize Layout - Customize the default extension layout to give it a better look and feel
o Whats New? Section – Must inherit from the landing page
o Links Sections – Must inherit from the landing page
o Menu Sections – Must inherit from the landing page
o Login Section – Must inherit from the landing page
o Place for Ads – Must inherit from the landing page
D. HOWTO GUIDE
A document with detailed steps to deploy templated and integrate modules seamlessly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Site must be fully tested and error-free completely functional
• Site will be fully customizable by owner using joomla back-end
• If any 3rd party products are used, they must be pre-approved by us before development begins
• We will do the minimal security tests on the site and any major security problem exist in your work, you’ll have to fix it without any extra cost
• Within the total cost, max of 10-20% changes has to be accommodate which may not make any major difference in overall efforts
• This will be our flagship product hence high level of confidentiality is expected. You cannot discuss this with your customers or anyone who could potentially compromise our product plans.
• On agreement of terms and conditions, you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement form with us
• You cannot list us as your customer in your client’s list for this particular project unless we approve it for any specific projects we do with you
• Our site will not have your links or ads unless you are paying for the ad.