Local event management / e-commerce company seeks Joomla Web Developer.
We are looking for a motivated and talented person to join us as our lead Joomla Web Developer for our fast-growing organization.
We are based in Las Vegas, Nevada, and operate a significant portfolio of Joomla and some WordPress based websites. We are growing quickly and it's now time to hire full-time in-house developer.
Applicant will be responsible for:
- Cloning and relaunching our existing Joomla platform with a series of new web skins that will be supplied to you by our designers
- Making improvement and updates to our custom Joomla extensions and platform
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce solid, detailed technical designs
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA team to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the applications better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): Joomla!
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This is a full-time, salary position with great opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization including equity and stock options. We will also consider a part-time arrangement for the right candidate, if necessary.
Pay starts at $30 per hour. After three months, performance will be reviewed for possible pay increase. 2 weeks paid vacation plus 7 major holidays and health insurance.
If you are qualified, please send your resume and cover letter.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $27/hour for this job
Hi We have read your requirements.We have completed 40+ big Joomla projects and 100+ in PHP and other PHP CMS in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.