Joomla content transfer and final touch
This project was awarded to ankitag2507 for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have our existing simple, old web at [url removed, login to view] have installed Joomla template and modified a bit: [url removed, login to view] New site is at [url removed, login to view]
- No graphic design needed, all existing graphics will be used
- Main page and a few more side pages content will be transferred from old site to new site (key personnel, memberships, contact us, fields of specialisation etc). Final touch will also be done
- Search function must be working
- [url removed, login to view] must be working and updateable by cronjob or automatically
- The main work is about our projects [url removed, login to view]:
- we have many projects divided into 3 categories (i.e. A, B and C). Each project belongs to one category.
- Each category has subcategories. One project may have more than one subcategory
- Each project will have fields: name, descripton, country, start year, end year, client, financed by, and photos
- Whenever users filter these categories and subcategories, all relevant projects must show up
- Users must be able to also see all projects under one subcategory or category etc.
- Results must be searchable for all text and filterable according to the fields country, yeari client, financed by
- Administrator panel must be cleaned from template sample data, neat and tidy
- New project entries must be idiot proof so that employees may enter w/o web design knowledge
I cannot foresee small requirements which will pop as a need during implementation (i.e. inserting location map of our office to contacts page) so these must be also considered and accepted as final touch.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online